Monday 19 May 2014

 Corrective services / S 474.17/ Magistrate Lisa Stapleton
So I have just returned  from the second visit to Burwood Correctional Services where a Ken Stevens   is doing a report for the shonky Magistrate Lisa Stapelton who is trying to protect systemic corrupt conduct in Government departments.
Stevens  commenced reading me a statement he prepared for Stapleton.
I stopped him on one sentence he had written and told him this was incorrect.
He became aggressive and told me I could not tell him what to put in his report.
I replied that I did not wish for him to put anything false in the report to Stapleton and that the in fact the sentence did not make sense. 
I asked for a copy of the report . Again he was aggressive and told me it was the property of the court.
I  tried to get him to clarify other matters to which he also become aggressive.
The  offending sentence that  I first questioned him about was a statement that he had made ......................" Fiona Brown said she is not guilty of  offensive language but  only guilty of breaching the Act" Clearly this sentence does not make sense. 

I tried to bring up that I relied on Brett David Starkey V the Queen that clearly states everything must be read in correct context and also Monis V the Queen. He said he was disinterested  any legal terms as he did not understand them.
He appeared to be winding himself up into some frenzy. He said I was guilty.
I told him Stapleton   had denied due process and it was a requirement to read my blogs in correct context. I told him if I said somebody had been " fucked over" by ITSA or AfSA  it did not actually mean that ITSA or AfSA were having sex with each other or random people .
 
It appeared that Stevens thought he had the right to put  what he liked in a report   S 474.17 is objective  according to the reasonable persons test and not according to  a magistrate who considers herself a reasonable person and must coverup and protect corrupt conduct in Government departments . According to Brett David Starkey V the Queen  the Fault Element must also be objective.
Everything must be read in correct context ( Brett David Starkey V the Queen) 
474.17 cannot be compared with the Summary Offenses Act as it is subjective and not objective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment